Earlier this week our Townsend branch drive up had an unfortunate encounter with a vehicle that caused damage to the roof and money tubes. The roof is not structurally stable so the drive-up lanes will be closed for approximately 5 weeks while we make the necessary fixes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Here are some temporary solutions:
- The lobby is open. Come inside, we would love to see you!
- Visit one of our other local branches with drive-ups, located at:
- 308 Main St Groton, MA 01450
- 603 Mass Ave Lunenburg, MA 01462
- Find a Shared branch or Surcharge free ATM here.
We will update you as soon as the drive-up, ATM, and night drop have re-opened.
Thank you for your patience!